New blog





I've joined a new blog, The Krazy Kitchen, as a contributor. On Mondays, I'll be posting my Monday Munchies meme, which will include a weekly recipe for a healthy, cheap, and quick snack perfect for college kids like me and busy people of all ages. Come visit me over there for something a little different from my posts here.

Also, JulNoWriMo started today. I'm behind on my word count, but at least I'm writing something. I've worked on both my novel and my short sci-fi story today, and I fully intend to spend the hour and a half between now and midnight working. I feel productive for now, though I imagine I won't come August when I realize I haven't packed anything for the big move and have missed the application deadline for my new semester of classes. Oh well.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Welcome to the Krazy Kitchen! I am also one of the contributors. I am really looking forward to your Monday Munchies. See you at the Kitchen!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Welcome to the Krazy Kitchen. We are looking forward to all of your contributions. The topic is so original and refreshing. I'm hoping you develop a large following.

Post a Comment